Building Consultancy is a seperate partnership headed by Gawen Cox
clients a diverse range of procurement services in respect of
constructing, altering, and maintaining buildings.
We deal with the following:
- repair, maintenance, and alteration of Listed Buildings
- project management/contract adminstration of refurbishment schemes
- architectural design work for repairs and alterations
- obtaining consents/approvals for planning, listed buildings and
- planning supervision under the Health & Safety Acts and CDM
- party wall awards
The following are some of the current and recent projects undertaken
by the Department:
- Repair & Maintenance:
A number of projects involving stone and brick cleaning, repair and
redecoration of fenestration and facades of mainly Listed Buildings.
Other related work included strengthening of ornate suspended ceilings,
and improving lighting without damaging original features in a Grade II
Alterations and upgrading of a Grade II Listed Building in Bradford's
Little Germany Conservation Area. The work was carried out following
the successful acquisition, alteration, and refurbishment of the
adjoining building and included the obtaining of a substantial grant
from English Partnerships.